The graduation 2013 is fast approaching, so the Department of Education releases the guidelines and policies for the graduation rites and the 2013 Graduation Theme per DepEd Order number 9 series of 2013.
The DepEd announces that the graduation theme for 2013 is “Building the Nation’s Future Leaders Through the K to 12 Basic Education Program” (K-12 Basic Education Program-Tungo sa Paghuhubog ng mga Makabagong Lider ng Bansa).
The Graduation Rites are schedules from March 18-19, 2013 based upon the recommendation of the Department of Education.
Here’s Graduation Policies for the 2013 Graduation Rites:
- Public school heads, teachers and other DepEd personnel should not be allowed to collect graduation fees or any kind of contribution for graduation rites.
- Graduation funds will may come from Parents-Teachers Association (PTA) donations.
- No non-academic projects should be imposed as requirements for graduation.
- No special attire or extravagant venue for the graduation rites.
- Contribution for the yearbook should be on voluntary basis.
Here’s the complete text of the DepEd Memo: